About the Aubrey Fire Department
In 1963 Aubrey Fire Department was established to provide the citizens of Aubrey and the outlying areas with fire protection services. In 1979 Aubrey Area Ambulance was created in order to provide emergency medical services to the citizens. Aubrey Fire Department operated as an all volunteer department until 1997 when the first full-time employee was hired. Over the years we have seen tremendous growth in the area, the department has expanded in order to continue to provide quality fire protection and emergency medical services to our citizens.
Aubrey Fire Department now operates out of two strategically located stations covering an area of 89 square miles. The department employs a full-time staff of 19 personnel who responded to 2,581 calls for service in 2015. The department is responsible for providing fire, rescue and emergency medical services to the citizens of Aubrey, Krugerville, Cross Roads, Providence Village, Paloma Creek, Savannah, Artesia and Unincorporated Denton County. The department also contracts with the City of Oak Point to provide emergency medical services to their citizens.
|2016 YTD (June)||601||761||1362|